Assistant Controller/ Accounting Manager
I have the pleasure of working with an independently-owned, food and beverage company headquartered in Brooklyn, NY. They have worked their way to the top as a thriving wholesale business. They have developed great partnerships with businesses, customers and farmers and have worked together to grow and nurture a fantastic culture and experience.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide leadership and coordination over the global financial close and related processes
* Ensure Company accounting procedures and policies conform to generally accepted accounting principles
* Be a strong steward of the general ledger and other pertinent financial systems
* Ensure that an adequate system of internal controls surrounding the Company's financial reporting is in place and effectively operating
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or Finance, or a combination of equivalent education and experience
* Experience with NetSuite
* Experience in a large public accounting firm and/or a public corporation
* Project management and/or experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements and efficiencies
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k Matching
* Discretionary bonus
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.