Our client is a leader in their field and based locally in Perth's northern suburbs. They are looking for an IT Business Applications Manager to lead and manage their development and business engagement teams.
The IT Business Applications Manager will be the main point of contact for all IT related projects and initiatives. They will be responsible for the ongoing improvement and implementation of IT strategies.
* Support the organisation and its subsidiaries to achieve IT related goals
* Assist in project planning, software development management and strategy discussions
* Manage and support a geographically dispersed IT team
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, vendors and service providers
* Align internal processes to industry best practices
To Be Considered
* Experience in a similar role (Applications Manager, IT/ICT Manager, etc) is essential
* Background in ERP (preferrably NetSuite)
* Strong technical background, with experience in programming languages, Atlassian tools and APIs is not essential but highly looked upon
* Team and project management experience is desirable
* Solution design and implementation experience
Culture & Benefits
* Flexible work arrangements
* Opportunity to lead a collaborative IT team
* Competitive salary package
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to email@example.com.