Our client is a local leader in the Manufacturing industry. They are looking for a NetSuite Systems Manager to lead and manage their upcoming projects and ensure optimum system functionality.
The NetSuite Systems Manager will be the main point of contact for all NetSuite and IT related projects and initiatives. They will be responsible for the ongoing improvement and implementation of IT strategies.
* Support the organisation and its subsidiaries to achieve IT related goals
* Assist in project planning, internal systems management and strategy discussions
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, vendors and service providers
* Align internal processes to industry best practices
To Be Considered
* Experience in a similar role (Project Manager, Applications Manager, etc.) is essential
* Strong background in NetSuite ERP implementation and support
* Project management experience is critical
* Industry experience across Manufacturing, Retail or similar
Culture & Benefits
* Hybrid work arrangements
* Opportunity to lead global projects
* Growth/learning opportunities
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to email@example.com.