Role & Responsibilities
* Customize and configure NetSuite to match business needs, manage user accounts, roles, and permissions.
* Create reports and dashboards for business insights, and integrate NetSuite with other systems.
* Resolve issues, provide user support, and train users and maintain documentation.
* Ensure data compliance and security and identify optimizations and enhancements.
* Lead NetSuite projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite Administrator experience.
* Experience in managing NetSuite implementations and NetSuite configurations.
* Train end-users and create user documentation.
About the company:
They are a rapidly growing organization that is dedicated to expanding its team with focused and driven individuals who share their commitment to collaboration and open-mindedness in the automotive industry.
They offer an exciting opportunity for career growth and development, making this position an ideal choice for candidates who are eager to advance in their careers. This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on how the company will grow over the next few years and help build out and lead a team of individuals supporting the NetSuite instance and needs of the business.
This role is on-site in the Montgomery, Texas area and the salary for this opportunity is competitive for the right candidate - $100,000 to $120,000.