Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
Our client is a reputable organisation experiencing rapid growth across the ANZ region. They are now looking for an experienced NetSuite Systems Administrator to join their supportive team.
Balancing multiple projects, the role primarily requires standard NetSuite systems administration duties, as well as developing customisations and work-flows to meet business requirements.
* Review and maintain user roles and dashboards
* Drive and support system implementations, upgrades, and modifications
* Manage day to day NetSuite queries including induction/training, maintenance and troubleshooting
* Perform and create NetSuite customisations, work-flows, and reports
* Some NetSuite Development, scripting and coding
* NetSuite ERP experience
* Experience using NetSuite ERP within a similar role or responsibilities
* User acceptance tester, technical trainer and technical support
Culture & Benefits:
* Flexible work arrangements
* Fast-paced environment
* Supportive culture that promotes internal growth
We are currently shortlisting for interviews! If this matches your experience and skill-set, we'd love to get in touch and learn more about you. To apply or inquire further, please contact Chris directly at email@example.com, or call on (03) 8658 0758.