Sr. NetSuite Manager (100% Remote, $145K Base+, Bonuses, ESP+)
NetSuite Sr. Manager
($145K+ Base, Double-Digit Bonus, ESPP, & Comp. Benefits, 100% US-Based Remote)
I am working with a fast-growing, culture-focused NetSuite Alliance Partner eager for a hands-on Sr. Manager to support their NetSuite Digital Enablement Practice. While 100% remote, this workplace has been ranked highly among the competition and provides the opportunity to drive a thriving Bay-area NetSuite supportive environment to grow in your ERP career.
Senior Managers should anticipate supporting both business processes, supporting and mentoring staff, and bringing a robust background of experience in designing, customizing, and optimizing NetSuite solutions, including NetSuite Integration tools (e.g., Zora, Celigo, Concur, et al.).
Note: Candidates must be advanced users or subject matter experts with a deep understanding of the following domains in NetSuite:
* Procure to Pay Workflow
* Order to Cash Workflow
* Advanced Financials Framework in NetSuite
* Light and/or Advanced Manufacturing is an enormous plus, but not required.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Sr. Manager, you're an SME and seasoned NetSuite ERP leader with a strong finance/accounting background/foundation responsible for supporting firm Managers and Sr Consultants responsible for supporting a portfolio of NetSuite ERP engagements.
Candidates must have a deep hands-on, complete life cycle NetSuite implementation experience (minimum five years). Areas of demonstrated implementation success in the following areas: Design, Build, Test, Deployment, and support phases. Candidates should consider themselves team-driven with significant experience consulting experience within the NetSuite Cloud ERP space with multiple end-user clients. Additionally, candidates should have experience supporting both systems and business processes, with comfort being hands-on and client-facing operations.
* Ideally, 5 to 7 years of general ERP experience (i.e., QuickBooks, Intacct, NetSuite, etc.)
* A DEEP Understanding of NetSuite, implementing end-users, and understanding NetSuite Advanced Financials Framework.
* Well-versed in SuiteFlow, SuiteScripts, SuiteBuilder, Suitelet, Portlet, Advanced HTML / PDF Layout, saved searches, and custom reporting.
* Experience with implementing and integrating NetSuite modules (i.e., Fixed Assets, ARM, OneWorld, etc.) and other plug and play systems (i.e., Bill.com, Concur, Expensify, etc.)
* Experience with requirements gathering and documentation /business processes revamp and
* optimization / systems configuration/ change and issues management
* Knowledge of systems functional design as well as technical design and architecture
* Knowledge of report customization, systems configuration, data augmentation/migration
* Knowledge of the software and SaaS industry
* Strong analytical, business problem solving, and solution design skills
Bonus/Nice to Have
* 2 to 3 years of Zuora RevPro, SalesForce CRM, Apptus, Expensify, Concur, Accrualify, FloQast, Blackline, and/or Celigo. experience
* 1 to 2 years of financial and technical accounting experience
* Project management experience
* Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
COVID-19 Business Operations: This role is 100% remote No Travel required (HQ'd in Greater San Francisco Bay Area)
Benefits Note that the benefits listed below are not a comprehensive summary
* Medical, dental, and vision (including infertility, FSA, HSA, vision, Wellness Program)
* Paid time-off, paid company holidays
* Flexible, Virtual work arrangements
* 401(k) contribution 3% match
* Annual Review & Salary Increases, Double-Digit Bonus earning potential
* Certification Reimbursement, 529 Plan, Education Assistance, Professional Development, including personal mentor
* Parent Program, Family Leave, Supplemental services, and benefits to support employee fiscal, home, and family wellbeing, TrueConnect™ program.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.