My client is looking to add on an Enterprise Software Manager to their growing team. This role will manage the software department, work in conjunction with the hardware team, and report into the COO of the company. They have been consistently ranked in the top 10 of the promotional product industry. They achieved $200million in revenue last year and are entering a hyper growth phase to dominate the market, take over the number 1 spot and achieve over $500million in revenue.
As the Enterprise Software Manager, you will manage a team of 7 people, oversee their NetSuite OneWorld system, lead subsidiary implementations of NetSuite, and identify 3rd party integration tools to migrate into NetSuite that helps streamline and automate processes.
This position has a clear path to transition into a CIO position.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee NetSuite enhancements internally and for newly acquired subsidiaries
* Led NetSuite implementation for new acquisitions
* Oversee software team to enhance NetSuite system and 3rd party integrations
* Collaborate with C-Suite on new technology initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
* Expert level understanding of NetSuite OneWorld and all modules
* Prior experience going through M&A process and technology set up for new acquisitions
* Prior experience identify new softwares to integrate into existing systems