Are you are a passionate and highly experience NetSuite consultant looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you enjoy working on new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other NetSuite-related projects?
Do you have extensive experience working with a NetSuite Partner?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you may be the right person for the role, keep reading!
Here are the key Responsibilities:
* Leading, collaborating, and educating clients and providing technical guidance to ensure projects are completed in time.
* Effectively configure and customize client NetSuite environments to develop proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders
* Conduct and oversee internal testing to validate solutions and effectively perform user acceptance testing on client NetSuite environments
* Identify and apply best practices while configuring NetSuite for specific client requirements
* Experience designing integrations, including familiarity with integration platforms (Dell Boomi, Celigo) currently available and their compatibility with NetSuite.
* Collaborate with Solution Architect and Project Team to provide oversight and coaching and development opportunities to other team members and manage client deliverables
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems (MIS)
* 5+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience
* 3+ years of full end-to-end implementations
* Background or experience working in finance, accounting or operations
* Understanding of various NetSuite modules including, OneWorld, Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), SuiteBilling, Advanced Inventory, Advanced Manufacturing, Warehouse Management (WMS)