Our client is a rapidly expanding commercial manufacturer based in Melbourne. They are looking for an experienced NetSuite Financial Accountant to join their team.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of accurate and up to date financial information, reports and recommendations. The candidate will provide support to the overall financial reporting of the business as it pertains to the company's needs.
* Responsible for the completion of general ledger and financial reports
* Review balance sheets, budgets and cash flow for efficiency and cost-effectiveness
* Guide strategic financial decision making to meet all statutory requirements, regulations and compliance requirements
* A/P and A/R management
* Lodge BAS, PAYG, FBT, Income Tax Return and etc. as required
* Develop and implement financial procedures and forecasting that will aid the company's growth
* Manage and collaborate with the Finance team and NetSuite administration as needed
To be Considered:
* NetSuite experience is essential
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
* CPA is not necessary but highly regarded
* Strong administrative skills
* Great communication skills
Culture & Benefits
* Fast-growing business
* Close-knit team environment
* Free parking available on site
* Company lunch every Friday
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to email@example.com. (Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for a phone interview.