NetSuite Functional Consultant- 60CAD/HR- Remote
My client in the food and beverage industry is looking for a NetSuite Functional Consultant with a background in finance and accounting to assist them in making sure their NetSuite system runs smoothly. They are looking for an individual to help train the staff to better understand and utilize their system. This role is remote, but if you are local to them and you would like to go into the office you are welcome.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
* You would be working on mapping the inventory and assembly items to the financial system
* Working in the GL and its routing and accounting functions
* Training the staff on best practices and how to better utilize the system
Your Preferred Skills
* Experience in Accounting and NetSuite ERP
* Experience in the GLRouting and Accounting Functions
* Experience in Inventory Management
* Ability to create and work on process maps
* Experience in training a staff on Netsuite and its functions
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Western Canada APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Michael O'Connor at email@example.com.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.