NetSuite ERP Controller - Irvine, California (Hybrid)
One of our clients based in Irvine, California is looking for a Corporate Controller with NetSuite ERP experience immediately, and is open to providing relocation assistance to anyone considering moving permanently to work onsite in their new office. This Controller position will be responsible for managing the company financials and accounting operations, and assisting with any post go-live process automations as it relates to financials/accounting modules, or any decisions related to NetSuite ERP spending.
You'll drive improvement with respects to financial reporting/business analysis, oversee accounting operations and fully utilize ERP spending costs across the global entities, various site locations and multiple subsidiaries. This person will ideally have proper business acumen in a similar field/industry, as you'll be leading the internal NetSuite ERP post-implementation adoption and fine-tuning, working in collaboration with C-Levels and Directors across marketing, sales, finance/accounting, engineering/technology and retail distribution.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Experience with NetSuite ERP is required, previous experience as Corporate Controller in similar capacity.
* Ownership of financial close and reporting cycles, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
* Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
* Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
* Maximizes return, and limits risk, by managing cash and payables.
* Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
* Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
* Coordinates and oversees monthly/annual audits.
* Experience leading corporate acquisitions/mergers and working with various site locations, subsidiaries.
* Partner with other departments to drive process and systematic NetSuite ERP improvements.
* Manufacturing accounting experience
* Public accounting experience a plus
* Practical experience with ASC 606
* BSc or MSc in Accounting or Finance
* CPA or CMA preferred
Employee / Company Benefits:
* 401(k) matching (6%)
* 100% Health Coverage for Employees, 75% for all additional parties
* Health savings account
* Free Dental Insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Life insurance
* Unlimited (25+ Days) PTO & Standard Holidays
To any hiring managers or NetSuite end-user contacts in Southern California or Arizona; if your company is considering hiring any additional NetSuite ERP professionals before the end of the year... email me directly using the contact information below. Happy to schedule a meeting and discuss potential partnership with you and your team.
Phone: (480) 530-2031