Senior Business Systems Analyst - Leading EdTech Client
My client is one of the leading providers of literacy training and education in the US, they have assisted thousands of students in developing their reading and writing skills and are currently seeking out a remote Senior Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
Job Description + Responsibilities
* Oversee all aspects of the NetSuite system within the business
* Collaborate with other IT stakeholders to oversee IT operations in the business
* Project manage all business systems integrations and processes
* Assist the VP of IT in leading projects and different initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
* Mi 3 years of administration experience in NetSuite
* Salesforce, HubSpot, PowerBI, Solver, Celigo experience a plus
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Generous company sponsored vacation and travel benefits
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.