Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborates with functional and technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
* Works directly with clients to document business requirements and translate them into specific NetSuite functionality
* Participate and lead client workshops to define implementation strategy
* Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders
* Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with sales team members
* Provides general customer service and assistance to clients and serves as the 'go-to' resource on all project related inquiries
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Strong time management skills
* Strong client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems
* 4+ years of Consulting experience.
* 2.5 - 4+ years of NetSuite consulting experience.
* 3 or more full life cycle NetSuite implementations a plus.
* Strong Accounting/Finance knowledge.
* Experience in working with Revenue Recognition/ARM.
* Demonstrate understanding and expertise of NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in one or more of the following areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfillment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Record-to-Report
* Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import
* Experience working with Adaptive, Salesforce, OpenAir a plus.
* Must be Certified NetSuite Administrator
* Previous industry/functional experience in Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business
* Willingness to travel - Usual travel is ~20% on most engagements
* Cover 100% of our employees' healthcare premium
* 401(k) Company Match
* Paid Training and Continuing Education
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time; Flexible Work Schedule
* Awesome Yearly Company Trip
* Industry-leading Incentive-based Compensation Package