* Work with the Business Applications team and end-users to manage existing NetSuite application and ancillary systems.
* Gather requirements for incoming NetSuite requests by partnering with business stakeholders
* Handle daily NetSuite Support requests from end users efficiently, which include user provisioning, issues and errors, enhancement requests, general questions, and technical support, tracking resolution progress.
* Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards
* Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations.
* Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials for super-users, end-users, and governance staff.
* Certified NetSuite Professional
* Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP experience including OneWorld Financials, Multi-book Accounting, Advanced Revenue Management, Order Management, SuiteScripts, etc.
* Experience with NetSuite integrations and customizations
* 5+ years of experience with NetSuite Platform