NetSuite Project Manager
(US-Based Remote, $120K+ Benefits)
Travel Requirements: Up to 10% Travel Post-COVID-19
I'm working with a respected and tenured firm with an established and successful mid-sized NetSuite Partner practice. This well-known Partner is expanding its company footprint concurrently with its NetSuite Practice, creating the need for a NetSuite Project Manager. This role will require hands-on NetSuite Project Management across multiple small and large multi-month national NetSuite projects.
What You'll Do
* Plan, manage and communicate the project's progress, achieving project milestones and maintaining the project's momentum.
* Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
* Prepare for and lead weekly project status meetings with clients and internal teams.
* Provide pre-sales support and work with the sales team on change requests and statement of work
About Your Skills
* Extensive ERP (NetSuite) project management experience with a demonstrated ability to follow solid project management methodologies, including working in a matrix management environment
* Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
* Experience supporting ERP from full financial management to WIP to billing and collections
* You've developed work-breakdown structures and project plans, ideally using Microsoft Project and/or SmartSheets.
* You have strong client management skills and work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
* Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world-class software solutions.
* Demonstrated experience working with Sales, Account Management, and Executive stakeholders.
Skilled in applying industry-standard business practices related to core areas such as:
* Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing)
* Salesforce Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management, and Quotas)
* Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment)
* Support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
Nice to Have
* Formal Project Management methodology training, with significant practical use. Certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) are a plus.
* At least 5 years of cumulative relevant role experience, ideally with a software vendor and/or professional services practice
* Comprehensive Medical Benefits (100% Paid Preventive Care across all 3 plans-PPO, 2 plans with HSAs & High Deductible. HSA-based plans include employer contribution)
* Vision Insurance with annual benefits (VSP)
* Dental Insurance (2 Plans- Cigna Dental)
* Additional health and wellness programs include: nicotine/tobacco-free incentives, EAP and Work/Life Comprehensive program, Healthcare Advocate, Wellness Programs through Aduro, Health Screenings, Fitness Center Incentive ($240/Yr Max)
* Time Away: "Time When You Need It" program includes paid vacation, personal appointments, etc.
* Company Observed/Paid Holidays- MLK Jr. Day, Friday before Memorial Day, Independence Week, Friday before, Labor Day, Labor Day, U.S. General Election (following the 4-Year Presidential Election Cycle), Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve-New Year's Day.
* Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
* Retirement Plan (Roth 401k + Employer match-50% of voluntary salary + IRS Age-Based Contribution
* Flexible Working Arrangements
* Commuter Benefits (Parking/Mass Transportation -$270/m contribution max)
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply!
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call +1-347-783-6563.