Anderson Frank is the specialist global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities.We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About The Client:
Work for a leading global wholesale organisation based in Sydney to deliver day-to-day NetSuite support, lead and manage internal NetSuite ERP projects.
About The Role:
You will be responsible for providing ongoing Netuite ERP support and assisting with the day-to-day duties including:
- NetSuite customisations
- Functional configurations and systems maintenance
- NetSuite user training
- General troubleshooting
- Creating saved searches, workflows, requirements gathering and documentation
- Systems optimisation, process improvements, enhancements and Reporting
- Recommending system changes or enhancements and driving internal NetSuite projects
To be considered:
- Prior experience with NetSuite ERP is essential in a similar role
- Technical administration experience with cloud based ERP technologies
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must hold local working rights in Australia
For more information please contact Priyanka Patel on (03) 9088 3798. To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).