Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
* Help customers for automating and customizing the backend NetSuite ERP processes as needed to meet needs of business.
* Work with development team to provide technical support for the development and maintenance of existing and/or new customization in NetSuite.
* Analyze the need of customization for the business solutions using APIs or third-party tools.
* Work on interdepartmental KPI, customize reports and saved searches to setting up dashboards and finding opportunities to highlight the improvement areas.
* Provide technical solution-oriented support to Customers for NetSuite accounting, fix asset module, advance revenue management and manufacturing projects.
Skills and Qualifications
* Minimum 4 years of experience on NetSuite ERP is required.
* Ability to setup, configure and customize advance workflows, assembly and matrix items setup, NetSuite Advance Accounting Module, Fix Asset Module, CRM, Demand planning and Forecasting and Budgeting.
* Ability to design dashboards using portlets or any custom KPI for user roles set up in NetSuite.
* One World experience
* Hands on experience to customize workflows, deep technical understanding of native Netsuite features, performance management, and performance improvement techniques is required.