NetSuite Developer - Fully Remote- $130,000 (CAD)
With a vision to be Canada's most trusted Health care network, our rapidly growing client is seeking to hire a full-time NetSuite Developer! Known for their delivery to be the best patient practice experience, offering top-of-the-line clinical outcomes, they are the leading Health care service firm having locations coast to coast. This organization is looking for someone with a strong NetSuite development background with hands-on SuiteScript 2.0 and technical experience. My client is rapidly growing and is offering a competitive salary, 401k, PTO, and fully remote flexibility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Support the configuration, development, and continued evolution of the NetSuite ERP System
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and third-party applications
* Take ownership of existing custom developed solutions for ongoing support and enhancement
* Support data and/or related systems integrations specific to NetSuite
* Strong NetSuite ERP Development experience
* SuiteScript 2.0 experience with a solid understanding of all script types
* Hands-on SuiteScript experience to provide back-end customization
* Experience using forms, fields, custom records, and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within the ERP system
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity contact me via:
Phone 646-993-1403 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.