New York, NY
I have the pleasure of working with a client who delivers digital content, data and research services to clients worldwide and have been recognized worldwide for quality service, innovation, and social impact.
Some of their clients consistent of leading publishing, media and information services firms; consumer brands and retailers etc. They are seeking a financial controller to work along side of their Chief Financial Officer.
They are operating on a fully remote schedule and are headquartered in Mid-town Manhattan.
Role & Responsibilities
* Completion and publication of the consolidated financial statements, including providing various financial and operational analysis/reports for the Board for Directors, Management, Donors and Debtors.
* Providing information needed by outside auditors to examine the Company's financial statements and accounting systems.
* Preparation of the company's US GAAP annual report.
Skills & Qualifications
* Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting and payment requirements with support from 3rd party auditors
* Publish weekly revenue forecast reporting with input from the Operations Team.
* Ensuring compliance with filing statutory requirements imposed by the government (local, state and federal) with support from 3rd party auditors.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid Time Off
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.