NetSuite Functional Consultant
Our Sydney based Client is an NetSuite partner operating across multiple verticals and industries. They are experiencing growth and success in the market and are looking for an experienced NetSuite Functional Consultant to join their long standing team. Our client puts great emphasis on caring for their customers, and on work / life balance for their team with flexible WFH options.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Functional Consultant to be part of a close team of NetSuite professionals. In this role you will be responsible for leading the implementation of NetSuite systems and providing each customer with a unique and innovative approach to NetSuite best practice. Within this role, you will report directly to the Directors and work closely with all members of the NetSuite team.
* Lead end - to - end NetSuite implementation projects.
* Manage all aspects of the project such as estimation, budget and time-lines.
* Work with the NetSuite implementation team to customise and integrate systems into clients infrastructure
* Research, design and present optimal solutions for clients drawing on NetSuite best practise.
* Development and career progression across a range of disciplines
* Flexible work from home options
* Lucrative commission structure
* Friendly and flexible work environment.
To be considered:
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations
* Ability to break down complex concepts so that stakeholders at all levels understand.
* Ability to work within a team and interact with staff at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple project
This role is being managed by Kathryn Dickinson. For more information please contact Kathryn directly on 0390883712 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note only successfully candidates will be contacted for a phone interview).