NetSuite Functional Consultant (Finance)
This opportunity is with one of our Top NetSuite Partners. This Partner offers a fantastic culture, work / life balance, annual trip to the Caribbean or fun city in the USA, Quarterly Bonuses, Unlimited PTO, 401K Match, outstanding Benefits (100% Paid for employee), and paid certifications.
The Functional Consultant will be very hands-on with a process-driven approach. Need to have a consulting mindset and provide business solutions within NetSuite. Looking for someone that is very analytical, detailed oriented with extensive experience working with the financial modules, i.e. Revenue recognition / ARM, ERP, Fixed Assets. Participate and lead client workshops to define the implementation strategy. Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments and attend pre-sales meetings with prospective clients, and more.
* Strong accounting / finance background that has an extensive NetSuite background
* Someone that has gone through 3+ NetSuite Implementations and is looking to transition from an Accounting role into a Functional / Implementation role supporting their clients
* Someone that is very analytical, detailed oriented with extensive experience working with the financial modules, i.e. Revenue recognition / ARM, ERP, Fixed Assets
* They have had great success and grew 40% during the pandemic.
* Company offers a very competitive compensation package
* Growth potential and a great culture and environment.
* This is an exciting opportunity that will catapult your career into the technical space where you will find unlimited career growth.
If you have 3+ NetSuite Implementations under your belt and are looking to make a change, please apply today.