NetSuite Administrator/ IT Manager - Englewood, New Jersey
This client is a family owned company in the food and beverage manufacturing industry. They have evolved into a fresh food solution for customers that are seeking a higher standard of service and food quality.
They are seeking a NetSuite IT Manager/Administrator with Project Management experience, to handle all things NetSuite related for the company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Acts as the NetSuite subject matter expert and resource on behalf of company for all questions, concerns and troubleshooting matters.
* Manages and troubleshoots internal IT issues including software and hardware issues.
* Liaise with all departments on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business needs, and keep projects completed and running on schedule.
* Manage and communicate reports regarding project status, risk management, and escalation of issues.
* Work on NetSuite-related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other special projects.
* Become fully engaged by providing technical guidance to the project team and internal members.
Plan, manage, and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining the momentum of the project.
Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
* Provide ongoing training to all NetSuite users.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong NetSuite ERP experience
* Strong Project Manager role experience including a significant portfolio of full lifecycle ERP solutions or comparable software delivery implementations.
* RF Smart warehouse management experience a big plus
If you or anyone you know is interested send your resume to email@example.com or apply below!