Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
Our client is an Australian company operating in the health care sector, with exciting growth on the horizon. They are looking for an experienced NetSuite Administrator / Analyst to join their Sydney-based team.
This opportunity is a permanent full-time position and a chance to grow your career with a dynamic industry leader. As the NetSuite Admin / Analyst, you will; be responsible for defining, communicating, tracking and driving business processes with internal systems, ensure that the configuration meets the needs of various financial departments, plan, prioritise and deliver systems enhancements.
* Assist with and help coordinate system configuration, testing, and observations to validate system performance and operation
* Create configurations and customisations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
* Work with various stakeholders and other departments
* Provide on-going support and user-training across departments
* Maintain NetSuite updates
Skills or experience required:
* Prior experience using NetSuite ERP within a similar role
* Two-to-three years of hands-on exposure with NetSuite
* Ability to configure the system to fit custom business needs to support financial teams
* NetSuite Administrator Certification is highly desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Culture & Benefits:
* Supportive culture that promotes internal development
* Work-life balance
* Well established organisation
* Flexible working arrangements on offer
For more information, please contact Gilda directly on (03) 9088 3710 or to apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).