US-based NetSuite ERP
100% Remote until post-COVID-19, Up to 50% Travel Post COVID-19
I am working exclusively with a distinguished Public Accounting Firm and well-known NetSuite Partner for a U.S.-based consultant to join their organization for a 100% remote opportunity, eventually transitioning to up to 50% travel post-Pandemic.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* This role is 100% remote until post-COVID-19.
* Travel up to 50% will be required following the pandemic [TBD; No defined timeline as the time of posting]
Role & Responsibilities
This respected confidential client has elected to work with Anderson Frank to bring in their next US-based NetSuite ERP Implementation Consultant. #CloudERP Consultants must have extensive NetSuite ERP hands-on experience. Additional experience with other ERP implementations, including Oracle, SAP, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, or Sage/Intaact, is a plus!
As a U.S.-based NetSuite ERP Implementation Consultant, you will work with this exclusive Partner's clients in a post-sale environment where you will focus on an array of tasks and responsibilities. This position will primarily guide and assess clients' needs, develop solutions and implement them to their external client's satisfaction.
This Partner is PASSIONATE about working with their clients to deliver dynamic digital solutions in a customer-centric environment. A passion for clients is a must to thrive!
* You will identify and document business requirements as per the Statement of Work for clients.
* As a NetSuite ERP Consultant, your prioritization of customer success drives project scope for your clients.
* Develop functional, and process design and prototyping - functional and technical experience is a must!
* The consultant will build, develop and test scripted solutions
* As a NetSuite Consultant, you're responsible for developing testing plans and support their customers through the testing cycle
* The ERP consultant delivers full life cycle implementations to this Partners' clients
* You will transition customers post go-live to account management and support
Skills and Qualifications
* NetSuite Certification or Professional Certifications preferred but not required.
* Techno-Functional experience, desired, but not required
* Proven consultancy experience and background in SaaS/Cloud ERP environment, specifically NetSuite ERP
* Strong Accounting/ Finance background
* Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills (MS Visio and MS PowerPoint)
* Strong organization and problem-solving skills
* Experience working with multi-cultural teams
* Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
* Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage and take the initiative on projects.
* Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
* Ability to travel (post-pandemic) up to 50% as needed
* Comprehensive and competitive benefits, including comprehensive healthcare, retirement, etc.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.