Remote Sr. NetSuite ERP Consultant- $145K Base + Bonus
Sr. NetSuite Consultant
100% Remote; 50% Travel, post COVID-19
I am working with a prominent and well-known NetSuite Partner, looking for a Senior NetSuite Consultant to join this well-known organization. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions. Together with intercompany teams, you will pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions to bring our client's digital vision and strategy to life.
This organization is looking for a team-driven leader with significant NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), Multibook, and/or NetSuite OneWorld experience.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* This role is 100% remote until post-COVID-19.
* Up to 50% Travel following the pandemic.
Role & Responsibilities
Exceptional candidates have a strong background working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training, and rollout of a client's project life cycle. You're successful at collaborating with team members to develop applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership, and accelerators to differentiate this Client's emerging markets. As a candidate, you are comfortable partnering with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances-developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in the related field with relative work experience
* Solid and functional background implementing NetSuite-specifically Advance Revenue Module [ARM], NetSuite OneWorld (e. Financials/Consolidation process, procure to pay, order to cash and multibook)
* Experience managing functional requirements of an implementation project, including engaging with Senior Leadership and other stakeholders
* Robust experience not limited to setup, configuration and, customization
* Module configurations within NetSuite OneWorld ERP system (i.e., Financials/Consolidation process, procure to pay, order to cash, and multibook). The consultant is skilled Update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, and set up saved searches
Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale client's
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* Extensive understanding of revenue recognition process (including Multi-Elements Arrangements) and extensive exposure to ASC605 and ASC606 (IFRS 15 a plus)
* Fluent in foreign currency topics (including accounting base currency, foreign currency transactions, revaluations) and international consolidation (including Cumulative Translation Adjustment)
* Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
* SuiteScript experience desirable
* Base pay and variable pay on performance, including annual bonuses
* Professional Certification Bonus and Reimbursement
* Flexible PTO (no set number of days), 19 paid holidays, including four-day weekends and week-long Summer and Winter breaks.
* 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (after 1 yr. service)
* Robust onboarding program
* Robust and comprehensive medical coverage, supplemental health and wellness programs
* 401(k) savings plan
* Pension Plan
* Student Loan Repayment
* Financial Planning
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.