Sr. Tech Consultant 100% Remote, $130K OTE + QT Bonus
Sr. NetSuite Technical Consultant
100% Remote (Must Be US-Based)
(Highly Competitive OTE & QT Bonuses)
I am working with a well-respected NetSuite Partner who is expanding their NetSuite practice. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions. With intercompany teams, you will pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions to bring our client's digital vision and strategy to life.
This organization is looking for a team-driven leader with significant NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), Multibook, and/or NetSuite OneWorld experience.
Role & Responsibilities
As a seasoned consultant experienced in NetSuite Cloud ERP with a strong finance/accounting background/foundation, you will guide the client through agreed-upon phases of the project, including project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training, and rollout of a client's project life cycle.
Skills & Qualifications
* Must have robust experience deploying/implementing/configuring NetSuite's Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build, Order to Cash, Advanced Financials, Foreign Currency, Multi-Book.
* Robust experience TechnoFunctional consultancy experience supporting NetSuite Cloud ERP implementations (end-to-end, customization/optimization, backlog, etc.). Hands-on experience not limited to setup, configuration and, customization- examples include customizing forms, saved searches, etc.
* Strong experience managing and modifying modules configuration within the NetSuite ERP system. You have hands-on expertise in creating forms, custom fields, dashboards, and creating saved searches, reporting, and integrations as defined by the scope of a project. Your NetSuite implementation experience reaches past supporting ERP data migration and cutover experience. SuiteScript experience is a plus.
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* Full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phase.
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment
* Previous "Big 4" experience preferred
Ideal Candidate Skills:
* Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
* Medical, dental, and vision- 100% Paid by Employer (60% of Dependents Premium Covered)
* 100% Remote, Flexible work schedule/hours
* Paid time-off, holidays, personal leave, and military leave
* 401(k) w/Match
* Career development
* Tuition/Certification Assistance, including Professional Certifications
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Would you please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563?
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market. We have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.