The Sr. Finance Manager will be the reporting and detailed analytics lead for the company globally. He/She will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting deliverables and will participate in continued enhancements to the Company's financial planning and analysis KPIs. The position reports to the CFO.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create and manage dynamic financial models, developing compelling outputs that track business metrics and performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
* Be responsible for collaborating closely with our Supply Chain team to support near and long-term supply and demand, understand key drivers of business performance, and interpret key themes and actionable items within our fulfilment and distribution network across our optical labs, distribution centers, and shipping partners
* Craft insights and continue to seek and find improvements in our analysis to provide visibility into Supply Chain COGS performance and drivers of variances between budgeted and actual results monthly
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 7-10 years of finance experience, preferably in consumer good products.
* Advanced excel skills mandatory.
* Strategic thinking ability to examine data, identify issues/trends and recommend solutions
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Bonus Structure