An ecommerce client of ours in the consumer goods/lifestyle is looking to bring on a Manager of Accounting to help oversee the staff and streamline processes and procedures. My clieint puts a strong emphasis on work life balance and takes great pride in their culture where employees feel welcomed and unstressed.
This is a hybrid role where 2 days a week is required in office in Santa Monica. See below for the Job Description:
* Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships. (in office and remotely)
* Uphold internal controls and policies in expense report review.
* Experience in AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, financial modules in NetSuite
* Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
* Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
* Manage the monthly and quarterly close process to ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial information.
* Monitor revenue and expenses and coordinate the collection of payments and invoices.
* Work with external auditors to ensure correct reporting, proper controls, and issuance of year-end financial statements
* Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
* Partner with FP&A on budgeting and expense management for each department.
* Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the departments and within the ERP system.
* Manage 3 direct reports
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelors in Accounting, or related degree with CPA preferred
* 5-7 years of progressive accounting experience
* 3+ years in a supervisory position relating to general ledger/financial reporting
* Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
* Experience with ecommerce and inventory accounting required
* Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of the organization
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines required
* Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
* Advanced experience with NetSuite ERP and proficient in Microsoft Excel skills
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Southern California APPLY now by e-mailing your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2052.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.