NetSuite & EDI Manager, Long Island, NY $125,000-$145,000
Since 1980, our client has been the leader in supply chain and logistics and is recognized as a major industry player in the video and production wholesale industry. With their continued success they are seeking to hire a NetSuite & EDI Manager to join their team. Headquartered out of Long Island, NY they've quickly exceeded their short-term forecast and have recently opened up a west office to cover the continental United States!
The NetSuite & EDI manager will be responsible for administering and enhancing the NetSuite OneWorld platform, managing their SPSCommerce platform, and serving as the leader in integrating 3rd party applications and their WMS system. This position reports directly to the CFO of the company and will have daily interaction with the CEO and major statkholders. The NetSuite & EDI Manager will also work cross-functionally with leaders in Finance, sales, and operations departments on new NetSuite projects.
If you are interested email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Responsibilities
* Serve as the NetSuite Administrator to create custom workflows, saved searches, dashboards, reports, user roles, and permissions
* Manage all other software applications including SPSCommerce, RF-Smart, and Pacejet
* Integrate 3rd party softwares into NetSuite using Celigo
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior experience as a NetSuite Administrator and strong skill set in workflow creation
* Prior experience handling EDI softwares such as SPSCommerce, TrueCommerce or Boomi
* Hands on experience with Warehouse Management Systems such as RF-Smart, Pacejet, or Manhattan
* 15-20% Bonus
* 401k + company match
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 646-993-1403.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.