NetSuite ERP Administrator / Developer - San Diego, CA (Hybrid Remote)
A growing medical supplies company we're working with is looking to hire a NetSuite ERP Systems Administrator and Developer to work with their growing team. You'll be supporting a range of post go-live user adopion requirements including UAT, permissions/configurations/set-up and handling any light SuiteScripting development needed. This person will oversee all decisions related to the NetSuite ERP platform and manage busniess/IT processes across multiple divisions.
In this role, you'll work closely with company executives and marketing, sales, engingeering, finance/accounting team leadrs to help identify, develop, and deploy new product line enhancements or workflow improvements, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Serve as a NetSuite ERP Administrator and Developer for our company, managing daily ERP operations and ongoing system integrations.
* Participates in the design process of new features and enhancements to existing software.
* Manage multiple ERP/IT system processes for NetSuite, Salesforce, CRM, WMS, & OneWorld modules.
* Develop User Acceptance Testing (UAT) criteria and test cases and lead business stakeholders through UAT
* Knowledge of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report processes
* Strong data management experience with company mergers, acquisitions.
* CPG or related manufacturing-based environment experience, comfortable handling high volume transactions in NetSuite and managing reconciliations, purchase orders, advanced inventory management and analyzing consumer trends.
* Working closely with other developers, business analysts, vendors, and business stakeholders in support of system changes.
* Certified NetSuite Foundation, Certified Suite Cloud Developer, Certified NetSuite Administrator - highly preferred
Employee / Company Benefits:
* 401(k) matching (6%)
* 100% Health Coverage for Employees, 75% for all additional parties
* Health savings account
* Free Dental Insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Life insurance
* Unlimited (25+ Days) PTO & Standard Holidays