Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
Work for a leading global wholesale organisation based in Melbourne to deliver day-to-day NetSuite support, lead and manage internal NetSuite ERP projects.
The NetSuite ERP Systems Administrator is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of daily requests by internal users as well as taking initiative on all NetSuite projects.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Provide a single point of contact for internal NetSuite enquiries
* Develop and administer new system customisations, implementations and upgrades
* Assist in NetSuite related projects from inception to completion
* Monitor and report performance against KPI's
* Provide internal training as required
To be considered:
* NetSuite ERP systems experience
* Certification in NetSuite Administration highly desirable
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting, related field or a work experience equivalent is highly desirable
* Sound understanding of NetSuite ERP processes
* Project management, ERP systems implementation or workflow experience highly regarded
Culture & Benefits:
* Small, close knit team
* Career progression opportunities
* Enticing salary package negotiable on experience
This role is being managed by Priyanka Patel. For more information, please contact Priyanka on (03) 9088 3798 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to email@example.com ( Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for a phone screen).