NetSuite Accounting Manager - Massive Private Equity Firm!
Our client is a massive PE firm with over $40 billion in assets under their management. They have made a massive investment in NetSuite and are currently seeking a NetSuite Accounting Manager to join their team.
This role is onsite 4 days a week in Boston, MA with employees having the flexibility to work remotely on Fridays. They are offering full benefits as well as a ton of opportunities for growth as well as extreme job security. This client also has recently moved to a brand new office and offers catered lunches and an onsite gym.
This client is offering:
* Huge growth potential, all of this clients portfolio companies use NetSuite and all C level executives are homegrown
* Competitive benefits, this client offers full benefits as well as several other benefits such as catered lunches and more
* Huge name, client is absolutely massive PE firm that is active across the globe
* Impact, this person will have the opportunity to become one of the main POCs for all things NetSuite within the business
* Typical Accounting Manager responsibilities, AP/AR/Month End
* Be one of the main POCs for all things NetSuite, Administrator experience preferred
* assist in streamlining of the NetSuite system
* 6-8 years relevant career experience in Accounting
* Extensive experience working within NetSuite as an Administrator
* NetSuite implementation experience preferred
* CPA preferred
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.