NetSuite Administrator - Finance and Accounting background - Operations
This company is known for its high-quality furnishing brand and is based in the Portland area. They started as a b2b company before moving into e-commerce as their business grew. This position will oversee the company operations of the ERP system as well as with accounting and finance. This is a great environment to work in and everyone truly cares about their work and the company. NetSuite experience is a must as well as a positive mindset.
Role & Responsibilities
* Operations and accounting within NetSuite
* Assist with the implementation of the ERP and understand what needs to be completed in order to keep the system running smoothly
* Manage the data and customizations within NetSuite
* Oversee different processes such as shipping, warehouse, and logistics
Skills & Qualifications
* ERP experience - NetSuite Strongly preferred
* A background in accounting and finance
* Hardworking personality, someone who knows how to work hard in a casual but professional environment
* Small business operations experience
* MUST be located in the Portland Maine Area
Please reach out to email@example.com or call 718 878 3813 if you are interested!
Anderson Frank is the largest NetSuite recruiter agency in the world.