Fully Remote Accounting Manager - $30 Million SaaS Startup
My client is private equity backed SaaS startup based in Boston, MA. They have done around $30 million in revenue recently and provide IP management technology solutions. They have an office in Boston but most employees work on a fully remote schedule, and are only in office for occassional team meetings.
This person will report directly to the Controller, and work with the accounting team handling things like AP/AR/GL/Month End, as well as assist in the optimization and administration of their NetSuite system.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
* 2-5 Years' experience in industry
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
* Ability to influence and collaborate with others inside and outside the organization
* Strong Excel and Microsoft office skills
* Knowledge of NetSuite a strong plus
* Fully remote work model
* Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Casual and fun work environment
* 3 weeks of vacation
* 8 company holidays, plus 2 floating holidays
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.