Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
Our client is a top NetSuite partner currently experiencing rapid growth. They're looking to welcome more into their team, including a NetSuite Project Manager.
The role requires being responsible for the successful delivery of specific implementations and projects to customers.
* Oversee customer satisfaction for multiple complex NetSuite projects
* Support a variety of NetSuite projects, including upgrades, optimizations, enhancements, and implementations of new modules and updates of the system
* Coordinate team members, customer stakeholders, and third parties to ensure complete project delivery
* Manage project resourcing, collaborating with the delivery team
* Lead client discussions to enhance end users' understanding of ERP systems
* Engage key stakeholders
* Identify change impacts for each group of stakeholders, develop appropriate interventions and activities, and regularly report on progress against plan
* Work closely with consultants to represent the methodologies and delivery strategies
Culture & Benefits:
* Exciting progression pathways
* Exposure to multiple industries
* Friendly and supportive culture
We are currently shortlisting for interviews! If this matches your experience and skill-set, we'd love to get in touch and learn more about you. To apply or inquire further, please contact Chris directly at email@example.com, or call on (03) 8658 0758.