CONTROLLER - Atlanta, GA
This hands-on Controller will manage all the accounting and finance aspects of the company. The controller will implement and improve financial reporting and analysis processes. Drive accurate and timely monthly and annual financial reporting, financial operations, operational analytics, and other activities which provide critical information to the leadership team and associated parties for the successful management of company resources.
* Handle all aspects of accounting including AR, AP, fixed assets, depreciation, inventory analysis account reconciliations, and compliance reporting.
* Managing monthly and quarterly financial reporting in adherence to GAAP and internal policies and procedures.
* Partner with operation management to ensure actions are financially consistent with the overall strategy of the business.
* Developing and managing product costing to drive the right decisions
* Create and implement budgeting and forecasting process.
* Identifying and driving process improvements to obtain better information from the month-end close process.
* Build and sustain strong relations with the other groups/divisions to enable effective partnerships
* Utilize information technology platforms (NetSuite) and tools to provide optimal business information and drive insights for sales and operations.
* Ensure that all necessary controls and processes are in place to ensure compliance with company requirements and relevant regulations
* Performing other duties and provide assistance to the COO and General Manager and other leadership as needed.
* Bachelor's (Required)
* CPA is a plus
* Consumer Industry experience is preferred
* Knowledge and experience with US GAAP
* NetSuite ERP experience Required
* Advanced MS Excel Experience
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.