$180,000 Base Salary + Bonus
My client is based in Augusta, Georgia and is a key player in the Wood manufacturing industry. As they continue to grow and maintain clientele, they are seeking a NetSuite CIO to oversee the IT department.
Please send your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 813-437-6876
* Define the information and technology operating model to foster a business-oriented and digital-ready culture.
* Contribute to enterprise strategy and business capability planning; lead IT strategic planning and integration with business strategy.
* Build relationships with function leaders, acting as a trusted advisor for technology applications.
* Ensure reliable, sustainable, and cost-effective IT capabilities aligned with evolving business goals.
* Direct the design and implementation of the IT operating model and governance process.
* Collaborate with leadership on the digital business strategy and assess digital opportunities and threats.
* Stay updated on emerging technologies and guide their assimilation into Hoover's IT capabilities.
* Provide strategic direction for IT systems and programs, including security, infrastructure, and end-user support.
* Manage IT budget, analyzing issues, risks, and ROI for new technologies.
* Enhance IT capabilities through resource management and strategic vendor partnerships.
* Develop and maintain a skilled IT workforce balancing agility and reliability.
* Establish a digital workplace strategy for employee engagement and productivity.
* Drive culture change in support of digital business transformation.
* Provide leadership, coaching, and succession planning for the IT team.
* Heavy IT experience with a focus on NetSuite ERP.
* leadership in cross-functional teams or enterprise-wide programs.
* Demonstrated experience in strategy, organization design, and development.
* Preferred experience in leading large, complex, and transformative initiatives in dynamic environments with a digital focus.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Exceptional leadership skills and vision communication.
* Effective communication with peers and stakeholders.
* Strong business acumen, including knowledge of accounting, finance, marketing, and sales.
* Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies for digital business.
* Ability to identify and leverage internal and external resources.
* Expertise in driving organizational change and balancing operational efficiency with IT innovation.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bridging digital concepts with business understanding.