Controller (hybrid) - Large MA Based Mental Health Care Facility
My client is based in Massachusetts and is one of the largest mental health care facilities across the state. They have affected the lives of thousands, and are currently seeking a Controller to join their team.
This person will head an accounting team, while also being a main point of contact for all things NetSuite. This person will be expected to work on-site at least 3 days a week on a Hybrid-remote schedule.
Requirements & Responsibilities
* 6+ years accounting and finance experience
* Experience leading and training accounting team and reporting into CFO, as well as working with state agencies
* Substantial NetSuite ERP Administration Experience, including implementations
* Experience integrating third party systems like Expensify, NetSuite ARM module, NetSuite OneWorld
* Experience working with Ceridian/Dayforce Payroll Software
* MBA & CPA preferred
* Proficient working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
* 5% 401K Match
* 3 weeks PTO
* 2/3 paid medical, dental coverage for employee + all dependents
* Year end Bonus
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.