Anderson Frank is the specialist global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About The Client:
Our client is a long standing Australian business who are currently looking for an experienced NetSuite ERP Developer to join their current team.
About The Role:
You will apply your knowledge and expertise across NetSuite ERP Development to assist with ongoing technical NetSuite requirements within the business, develop NetSuite customisations to meet both business and user requirements.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Customising NetSuite processes through scripting
- Troubleshooting & bug fixing
- NetSuite administration and maintenance
- Creating and implementing NetSuite scripting or workflows
- Optimizing and streamlining existing NetSuite processes, scripts and workflows
- Handling ad-hoc support requests as required
- Developing and maintaining NetSuite processes
Skills & experience to be considered:
- Proven track record in NetSuite ERP Development
- Australian working rights
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
To apply for this position please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org ( Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for a phone screen).