Accounting Manager - High Growth Distribution Firm
Our client is the fuel to this new wave of influencer marketing! Working with the likes of major fashion houses, beauty brands, and luxury goods, they are the dominant firm within this emerging market. With rapid growth, our client is seeking to hire a full-time Accounting Manager to help build and grow their Accounting department.
This role is on-site and is based in the heart of New York City's historic Garment District. Our client is seeking a dedicated and decisive leader that will be the main contact for all things Accounting and NetSuite. This role has a clear path for growth as you will be working alongside the Assistant Controller and reporting to the VP of Finance. They are offering a competitive base salary, 401k, PTO, and quarterly bonuses.
* Medical/dental/vision with fully company-paid options.
* 401K match.
* Quarterly Bonus
* Comprehensive understanding of Accounting principles
* Lead and manage Accounting department
* Work cross functionally with various departments and 3rd party clients
* Manage the company's financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts and financial assets
* Handle the company's transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
* Follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives
* Monitor and analyze financial accounting data
* Create financial reports based on data analysis
* Make recommendations to business stakeholders
* Bachelor's or associate's degree in accounting, finance, or related.
* At least 3-5 years of Accounting leadership experience
* Advanced competency in accounting and business management software, such as NetSuite.
* In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, accounting standards, and industry regulations.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity contact me via:
Phone 646-993-1403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy