Accounts Payable Manager
Hybrid - East Rutherford, NJ
I'm currently working with a client of mine in the Global Transport Logistics industry who is looking to bring on a Accounts Payable Manager to expand their accounting department.
Role & Responsibilities
* Experince utltizing NetSuite ERP for accounting functionality
* Oversees reports regarding cash flow; ensures correct payments are made in a timely manner.
* Reconciles accounts payable total and general ledger with other applicable records (e.g., subsidiary vendors' ledger).
Skills & Qualifications
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Generous PTO
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.