This client is 40 years of industry leading experience providing customized supply chain solutions. The Company's proactive, technology-based approach is the foundation for building the next-generation less-than-truckload (LTL) network in North America. This ground-breaking offering not only satisfies market demand, but also reduces inefficiencies commonly found in traditional LTL carrier networks.
The Accounts Payable Manager will oversee an accounts payable team, direct the processing of invoices and payments, and manage expense accounts and budget reports.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversees reports regarding cash flow; ensures correct payments are made in a timely manner.
* Develops guidelines for proper handling and coding of invoices to maintain general ledger expense account and inventory records.
* Analyzes expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
* Reconciles accounts payable total and general ledger with other applicable records (e.g., subsidiary vendors' ledger).
* Ensures employer identification numbers or social security numbers have been collected from all vendors for the payables clerk to prepare and submit 1099s.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent supervisory and analytical skills
* Thorough understanding of accounts payable functions
* Bonus Structure
* Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision