Sales and Demand Analyst
New York, NY
$95,000 Base + Benefits
This exciting and energetic company that has published over 1,500 titles across international markets on subjects including architecture, art, design, fashion, gastronomy, lifestyle, photography and travel. They are expanding their lifestyle brand in stores in the most important cities of the world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provides in-depth analysis of all selling channels to optimise distribution. Responsible to develop and implement the allocation strategy for warehouses and retail locations.
* Delivers thorough, on-demand analysis of SKU level data by tracking product family trends, new product performance, top sellers, and publishes the report to the Sales and Management teams.
* Collaborates with sales and production to provide up to date information on delivery schedules, and rates of sale and makes reallocation recommendations to avoid stock outs.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 5 years of experience in a fashion retail/wholesale planning environment.
* At least 2-3 years of experience in finance.
* Ability to understand different systems and related data flow.
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* 401K Matching
* Generous paid time off