Our Client is a reputable organisation who is now looking for a dynamic NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant based in Sydney to join their team. Their client-base is rapidly growing and so they are now seeking someone who will hit the ground running to be a hands-on contributor to these projects.
The NetSuite ERP Consultant will lead the provision of customised solutions, whilst working in collaboration with the Sales and delivery team.
Will include but not limited to:
* Design and implement end-to-end functional solutions based on individual business requirements
* Collaborate with the development team on the testing and design of modifications, customisations and processes
* Provide NetSuite ERP training, support and advice to customers for efficiency and effectiveness
* Assist with the management of project time-lines and progress from inception to completion
* Monitor and resolve all issues as required
To Be Considered
* NetSuite ERP systems implementation experience
* Experience working in a fast-paced consultancy environment
* Ability to deliver complex solutions and expertly manage client expectations
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
* Skill development opportunities
* Hybrid work arrangements available
* Attractive salary packages negotiable on experience
* Opportunity to work within a tight-knit, supportive team
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to email@example.com.