Our client is looking for an eCommerce IT Manager to assist them with the project management, strategic planning and support anything eCommerce related. The client is in the manufacturing industry and this position would directly report into the General Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Calculate and adjust budget for growing E-Commerce division, while developing short- and long-term goals
* Design and implement strategic SEO and PPC campaigns to increase exposure and drive online sales.
* Regularly add new product lines to website by organizing product-specific data in order to write unique descriptions and content, upload to Magento 2.
* Design and produce photo images to market new product offerings.
* Continue to improve, edit and update company e-commerce webpage, alongside E-Commerce Marketing Support, providing supervision as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
* A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management, Business Development, Marketing, E-Commerce Management or related field is preferred; relevant college coursework plus a minimum one (1) year related work experience will also be considered.
* In-depth computer skills required, with clear understanding of data management and computer systems.
* Webpage editing, design and layout experience required
* E-Commerce and Marketing experience required.
* Experience using Google Ad Words, Magento Analytics and pay per click campaigns required.
* Magento 2 proficiency required, experience with Big Commerce a plus.
* At least intermediate proficiency with basic HTML and programming languages
* NetSuite experience is a plus
* 4 day (10 hour) hybrid work week
* Medical/Life/Disability Insurance, 401k with Employer matching, Paid Time Off.
* Competitive salary with commision structure attached
* Monthly employee incentives
* Employee owned company