A company in Manufacturing and supply chain is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their team. This company is a high growth, privately held company that is offering a competitive salary. They are looking for someone who has a supply chain background and experience implementing a WMS into NetSuite. This is a great opportunity for someone to move into a leadership level role and run weekly meetings for a team and collaborate across the business to make sure all NetSuite needs are being met. They want to bring this person on ASAP as a full time admin so please reach out as soon as possible if you are interested!
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years of NetSuite Administration experience (Dashboards, workflows, saved searches)
* WMS implementation experience (into NetSuite strongly desired)
* Stakeholder communication
* Management experience for a small team, great communication skills
* Other 3rd party tools implemented into NetSuite a huge plus
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718 878 3813.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.