NetSuite Administrator / Developer - Largest Emergency Equipment Distributor in the US
My client is a massive emergency equipment distributor, and they are currently seeking out a remote NetSuite Administrator / Developer to join their team.
Job Description + Responsibilities
* Oversee all aspects of the NetSuite system within the business
* Collaborate with other IT stakeholders to oversee IT operations in the business
* Assist in bringing acquired companies into NetSuite
* Serve as a main POC in the IT department training and managing IT staff
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficiency in NetSuite Administration / Development
* Distribution Experience, preferably with first-responder equipment
* Experience with various coding languages including but not limited to SQL, Java, SuiteScript
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Generous company sponsored vacation and travel benefits
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.