Anderson Frank is the specialist global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities.We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About The Client:
Work for a leading global manufacturing business based in Melbourne for an exciting new role to start in 2024!
About The Role:
You will be an experienced ERP Systems Manager responsible for managing and driving, delivering internal NetSuite ERP projects and managing internal NetSuite support tasks. Day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
* Diagnosing and solving NetSuite technical issues
* Liaising with relevant stakeholders
* Implementing relevant systems processes
* Rolling out different modules, leading internal NetSuite projects and focusing on departmental efficiency
* Workflows, customisations and NetSuite Support
* Dashboard set up, custom reporting, searches and maintenance
* Global user training
To be considered:
* Previous experience with NetSuite ERP is essential
* Proven experience in a similar role or Applications Manager role is highly desirable
* Strong Project Management skills
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Degree in Computer Science or relevant is desirable
* Must hold local working rights in Australia
For more information please contact Priyanka Patel on (03) 9088 3798. To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).