Financial Controller (remote) - Massive MA based Conglomerate
My client is based in Massachusetts and is one of the top equipment and solutions providers across the United States. They have grown to be one of the most well known names in the industry and they are expanding their accounting and finance team by seeking out a Financial Controller.
This person will head an accounting team, while also being a main point of contact for all things NetSuite. While headquartered in Massachusetts, they have 100% remote flexibility with periodic travel into the office expected. Please email me your resume directly at email@example.com.
Requirements & Responsibilities
* 6-10 years accounting and finance experience
* Background in manufacturing / public company preferred
* Experience leading and training accounting team and reporting into CFO
* Substantial NetSuite ERP Administration Experience, including implementations
* Experience integrating third party systems like Expensify, NetSuite ARM module, NetSuite OneWorld
* MBA & CPA preferred
* 6% 401K Match
* Unlimited PTO
* 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee + all dependents
* Company Sponsored Wellness Plan
* Full Cell Phone and Internet Reimbursment
* Equity with initial grant estimated to be worth your base salary
* Opportunity for Annual Equity refresh grants
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.