Senior Financial Analyst
New York, NY
$85,000 Base+ Benefits
This exciting and energetic company that has published over 1,500 titles across international markets on subjects including architecture, art, design, fashion, gastronomy, lifestyle, photography and travel. They are expanding their lifestyle brand in stores in the most important cities of the world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Compile and maintain daily, weekly, monthly sales reporting by channel, by product, by reps.
* Prepare the monthly executive package to be distributed to shareholders.
* Assist CFO with monthly forecast and yearly budget deliverables.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 3-5 years of finance experience, preferably in consumer good products.
* Proficiency in database management and expert in data mining.
* Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Plan
* Bonus Structure
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 646-540-7487
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.